Thursday, October 26, 2017

Back to Normal

Back to Normal
I've decided to erase the last twenty or so entries from this blog because I have been unusually pessimistic as a side effect of quitting smoking. There's no point talking to the world when you're depressed. I was totally abstinent from June 10 to October 10 this year, which deeply impacted my mood. (Fell off the wagon a tiny bit since then, though.) Going without cigarettes all that time showed me an abysmal new level of depression, which you may have noticed. But I've learned that my will is quite strong.

I've been writing some comedy scripts at home in the last few weeks. Sharing comedy was a nice way to engage an audience. A lot of musicians like to engage the crowd with entertaining dialogues. That might be another reason why I started writing that show. I've written a few new episodes for that in the last couple of weeks. I just wanted to see if I still could. Maybe I'll add them in before the end of the year. Anyway, writing keeps me busy.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2017. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment